ShipExec Client Support Service 2.6
** Release-11 **
** Version:** 2.6.22252.1
** Release Date:** September 14, 2022
- Added the ability to capture additional USB data.
- Updated test app to test Weightronix scale with serial and VCP.
- Updated Weightronix USB scale.
- Updated packages for HID library.
- Updated SerialDevice to make exactly like test application.
- Updated custom error handler to properly return correct error messages.
- Updated RSACryptoServiceProvider to include a default key size of 2048.
** Release-10 **
** Version:** 2.6.22145.1
** Release Date:** July 14, 2022
- Fixed issue with PCL custom document; unable to print due to encoding issue. [PRB-880]
- Updated null for logger in test cases.
- Updated GetWeight() method to parse dimensions as well as weight. [PRB-711]
- Updated Cubiscan parser to change spacing between acknowledge and length from (6) to (0,6).
- Updated the read serial scale to change end command to (03), if no data returned.
** Release-9 **
** Version:** 2.5.21011.3
** Release Date:** January 11, 2021
- Added Error Handler for the Custom and Default parsers and the parser used in ParseSoxDeviceData() and ParseDeviceData() methods for parsing the raw data.
- Added new code to sign certificate and modified script for use.
- Corrected signing of PSI.Sox.device.
** Release-8 **
** Version:** 2.4.19247.1
** Release Date:** September 19, 2019
- Added Logging to API Controllers.
- Added DefaultPrinter to app.config.
** Release-7 **
** Version:** 2.4.19134.1
** Release Date:** June 7, 2019
- Fixed issue with line feed when no string data was found before the initial line feed.
- Fixed serial read for scale from readline to readbyte, and skip Carriage Return (CR) and Line Feed (LF) if exists in the first two bytes. Then read until End-of-Text Character (ETX (03)) or Carriage Return (CR (13)) or Line Feed (LF(10)) and return as Raw Data.
- Renamed ShipExecHardwareSupport to ShipExecClientSupport.msbuild.
- Renamed ShipexecHardwareSupportSetup.exe to ShipExecClientSupportSetup.exe.
- Replaced branding text from ShipExec Hardware Support to ShipExec Client Support and then renamed to ShipExecClientSupport.nsi.
- Added Chec4USB project.
- Added test library.
- Updated reference list, version, and certification.
- Updated PSI.Sox.DeviceTests to use project reference.
- Updated installer documentation.
- Updated print to use default printer, if PrinterName is not specified in the print request.
- Updated serial port read to read an array and then filtered out the white space characters.
- Added reference to BouncyCastle.Crypto.
- Updated to support certificate during installation and removal during uninstall.
- Removed configuration message at the end of uninstall.
- Updated client support to include silent uninstall support.
- Updated PSI.Sox.device to use hidDevice NuGet package.
- Updated version to 2.2.
** Release-4 **
** Version:** 2.2.17132.1
** Release Date:** May 15, 2017
- Updated Version of client support to 2.2.
- Updated ShipExec Build script to include new version if ShipExec hardware supports.
- Added ExpressCube as parser option.
- Added ExpressCube error handler.
- Updated prototype for client service (hardware support).
- Added ShipExecClientService project.
- Updated .gitignore and updated .gitignore by adding *.user.
- Updated print click to use rawprintrequest.
- Moved individual controllers to its own folder.
- Added Test.html to test the service from browser.
- Removed user files from version control.
- Removed prototype (OwinSelfHost).
- Corrected namespaces for controllers.
- Added local only middleware.
** Release-1 **
** Version:** 2.1.16315.2
** Release Date:** December 16, 2016
- Created hardware folder then added PSI.SOx.Device to the hardware folder.
- Updated encoding to UTF8.
- Added .gitignore and excluded bin objects and build\output folders.
- Added build tools and scripts.
- Added build folder and hardware msbuild script.
- Added SetVersionInfo.exe to build folder.
Copyright© 2013-2022 UPS Professional Services, Inc.. All Rights Reserved.